This week (painting challenge week starts on Saturday) is flying by. I had planned to paint up Mouth my new sexy EBDT but that is looking sketchy at best. I ran out of my trollblood skin mix so I need to mix up another batch but don't currently have everything I need. Even if I could get my pot mixed up there is just so much surface area that it looks like Mouth is going to have to wait. Luckily I started a Champion grunt over the weekend as an "in case" mini and for this months PtT. He has his metals based and the skin is based too (last on my mix). If the house is quite when I get home this am I intend to get a little more done on him before I crash.
I have also been doing a little for my FADD army project. I primed one of my dragonforge bases and began painting it up as a test to see how will it will work across the range. On my way home from softball last night I stopped by Comix Zone and picked up some Steelhead Halberdiers for the army as well. I hear that the steelheads are a little bit of a nightmare to assemble but we shall see. OK back to finish up here so I can leave on time. Hope to have some photos later today of progress.