Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Can't Keep My Eyes Open

When I got home this morning I had plans to get as much done on this weeks 'scrum mini as possible. Well I just hit the wall and didn't get as far as I'd like. This is what I have done this am.




I wanted to wash the base so it dried while I slept..oh well. Might have to use the hairdryer on it later.

While things were drying I primed two 30mm bases for my FADD army via the airbrush and also primed Rok (forgot to take a photo).


Lastly I worked on the red gem on my 40mm FADD army base. It came out OK I think just not perfect. I need to practice gems way more. I think it will look better once I slap a layer of gloss on it but we will see. OK off to bed. Update later either with a completed champion grunt or with tales of defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment