Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ways to Go

I have been painting here and there over the last 2 days. I have had some decent progress but nothing finished as of yet. The KSBs and (despite not being imperative) runeshapers have seen the brunt of the work. The reason the runeshapers have had as much work done on them as they have is they shared colors I had on the palette for the KSBs. The SSE has been neglected and I fear he will not make it in time. Worst comes to worst I will drop him from lists and just max the KSB unit. Sure losing his buffs will stink but gotta do what ya gotta do. My stretch break is over back to the painting table. I am gonna throw Rounders in the DVD and try and bang out the KSB unit before bed........

No comments:

Post a Comment