Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Random Miniature Monday

This week for random miniature Monday I am posting my Dire Troll Mauler Extreme. This mini was sent off for assembly and subsequent conversion. My original intention was for the mini to me stock but to my surprise it was converted. The conversion was done by retired Brushthrall Dan "Young Wolf 7" Smith. His project log can be found here. Dan did a bunch of assembly work for me for a bit until he went back to school and stopped picking up work. I was following his wips one day and saw what my DTMX was becoming and was excited and a little scared. Despite the fact that the DTMX is so big I build a large cork base with a slant in it so that the front arm was raise and allowed a little easier game play (little is the key word). I painted this guy up about two years ago as (if you have been following RMM you are going to be shocked) part of PG_Blklotus' escalation league.





I have been tempted to go back and bring the highlights up a bit more but seeing as I have so much more to get done first that will be a long way off if it ever happens.

I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open so I don't for see much painting going on today unless I have issues sleeping tonight and work in the wee hours. C+C always welcome and hope to have some good wip pics later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment