Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Random Miniature Monday

Happy Monday all. Well tonight starts my week on at work again so not too happy I suppose. Today's RMM I bring you a new faction for RMM. This is a test shredder I painted up I'd say about a year ago. I was inspired by Todd "DeadDogg" Arrington's GnG article from NQ. I don't have the issue in front of me at the moment but he painted a Neph Soilder and they called them the Black Frost Spawns. I was really taken with the scheme and thought I'd give it a go. I am not DD by any stretch of the imagination so mine doesn't compare to his but I was happy with the result. In fact, I was so happy at the time that I bought nearly 100pts of Legion to do in the same scheme. Guess what???? I never worked on any of theme. There is my FADD showing up again. Now that I have the airbrush for priming and basecoating I think the Legion will be hitting the painting table in mid/late '12 (once I get my troll stuff done)




No comments:

Post a Comment