Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Monday, June 4, 2012

'Scrum Hangover/Back on Track

After finishing up the 'scrum challenge and taking the family to Sesame Place for a mini vacation I have don't very little painting since the last wips for Rok and Mouth. The prospect of painting up the Sons of Bragg in the near future has lit a fire back under me and I was able to get a little work done this am before I crashed.




I have put my shading wash down on Mouth now it is time to start the long grind of highlighting all that sexy blue flesh. Have I said it before....I love how he came out.




I also did a little work on Rok. Rok is lagging a little behind his EDT cohort because I need to basecoat his metals before I can put down his shade wash. I put the basecoat down on his beard and drydrushed the stone blade for his ask. Both minis have also received one layer of matte sealant to try and protect from chipping.



Lastly I painted up all the cork for Rok's base so that I can attach him to it once I get the shade wash on him. This photo was taken right after the sepia ink was put on the dirt section which is why it looks wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment