Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bragg Unboxed

I had to cut my morning sleep short 'cause the wife had a dentist appointment. After a quick text with DieselDM (thanks again brotha) I packed the boys up in the minivan and head out to grab my Sons of Bragg blister. I hope to get a few minutes tonight to start assembling them (just jinxed myself) so I can get them primed by the end of the week.



As you can see for a three man unit there are a lot of parts. The thing I don't get is that there are only two kegs? One of the brothers a DD or is he underage?


Here are the cards for the SoB. I was a little surprised when I opened the blister to see that they didn't havethe gold ring for pre-releases but not a big deal. I need to get these guys rolling so I can get them on the table ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment