Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Partial Return to Normalcy

Well my world has been a little on end the last few days. I was about one hour into my sleep Thursday afternoon when my four year old son was waking me up. Those of you with kids might say that doesn't seem that bizarre but the problem is we have a gate at the bottom of the stair and he should be upstairs. This set off my spider senses so I headed downstairs.

After all was said and done my wife spent two days in the hospital with a GI bleed. Luckily she is doing well and back home. Needless to say I haven't done any work on any of my projects and have only thought about WM/H occasionally as a quick mental distraction.

With things trending back to normal I hope to get back into the cave in the not to distant future. I was hoping to have the Sons of Bragg finished by now so I could send something to Northblade. I also wanted to get Rok finished for submission for this months PtT. We'll see what can get done over then next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment