Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Friday, March 30, 2012

'Scrum Week 11 Done

I got this gentleman done 15 min before I had to leave for work. That left me just enough time to snap a couple quick photos for the blog and more importantly to send off to Goris so I got credit for this weeks entry. I intended to get more work done on him this am but when I got home my oldest son was looking pretty bad so my wife took him to the doctors. While they were out and about I spent the morning chasing the little guy around so no painting for me. I want to go back and paint the gems on him at some point but I don't think I will do that until the entire unit is finished and I can paint all the gems at once. I need to get the rest of the unit finished up and then the enemies of the kriels can expect "no quarter"



No comments:

Post a Comment