Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Friday, March 23, 2012

'Scrum Week 10

Just got him done. I need to head back down to the basement and put some matte on him but wanted to snap a quick photo and get it off to Goris at the scrum. I need to take some  better photos but seeing as I need to seal him and still have to pack for tomorrow this will have to do for now.


We will be hitting the road for Canada ~1100 tomorrow and I have a bunch I need to get done before I can leave. I will be bringing my camera and hopefully I will remember to take lots of photos and have a nice ConQuest summary when we get back. Hope to have a good showing and maybe if all goes extremely well I can come home with a giant sword (1st place).....hmmm wonder what the procedure would be to bring a sword across the border? In all seriousness I hope to have a solid outing on the tables, have a few drinks with some new folks, and maybe him something in the raffle....fingers crossed on a war wagon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment