Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Start the Countdown

Eleven hours, give or take, until this weeks 'scrum mini needs to be submitted to Goris. I stayed up a little later than I should last night and did some work on the winter troll. I was able to get a little more done this am but am in a bit of a holding pattern as my wife is about to head out which puts me on daddy day care for a bit. Here is the progress on frosty so far:



Over the last 24 hours I have reclaimed the skin base color, drybrushed the fur on the loin cloth, basecoated the leather of the loin cloth, washed the leather, and basecoated the tongue. This leaves me highlighting on the skin, working the leathers of the loincloth, teef/nails/spiky bits, and I need to build and paint a cork base to properly accommodate his foot print. Lots to do before the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment