Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Random Miniature Mondays

Well I have been trying to figure out a way to work in some of my finished minis without just putting them all in at once. I decided to post a pic of a finished mini every Monday hence the name. Our first RMM will be were it all began. In my very first post I mentioned my Khador battle group well here it is.










These minis were painted back late '03 early '04 if I remember correctly. At the time these were by far some of the best minis I had ever painted. It is fun to look back and see the progress I have made. This is the battle group I played my first demo game with and how I got hooked into playing WM/H about 2 years ago.

I haven't gotten much done on any of my current projects so no updates there. Tonight starts the work week for me so not sure how much I will be able to get done this week. Hopefully I can get the one long rider box assembled and maybe a little more work on the Boomhowlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment