Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Random Miniature Monday

Wow the week off went fast. Here were are another Monday and time for another miniature from the done shelf. Today I selected a bull snapper from the Blindwater Congregation.






This mini was my test piece for my Blindwater army. This mini was speed painted to try and find fast(er) way to paint an army versus how I paint my trolls. I kind of stumbled across the green on this mini when I was doing the back spikes and liked it. The mini make heavy use of drybrushing/washes. I typically do not use drybrushing but I was happy with the speed and overall results so I decided this is how I would my Blindwater army. When I get back to working on my gators it should allow me to bang through the troops and beast in a relatively fast manner. This process should also be aided now that I can do my basecoating with the airbrush. I have a bunch of troll stuff I want to get done first but hope to get back to gators in the not too distant future. The only thing I need to do is add the static grass but I am going to do that on the entire army as a whole when it is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment