Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Super Dungeon Explore


Well I just got home from picking up some groceries with the boy and a package was on the porch waiting for me.  It was from the warstore and was a preorder for Super Dungeon Explore. I have been looking forward to this game since I saw pictures from Gencon 2010. I actually picked up all the demo minis that summer from their online store but seeing as the game was so far off I never finished any of them. well here are some pics:


This is obviously the front cover and the blister of the LE Candy and Cola.





Here are 2 of the metal promo figures I purchased over a year ago and stared to paint up. This is the human mage and dwarf warrior but I think their names have changed in the official release. Well despite being really excite about this package it now has to sit until Christmas as Santa is putting this one under the tree for me. Oh well until then I guess WM.H and Quarriors! will have to hold me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment