Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Nov Target Hit

We were suppose to head out of town this morning but both of the boys were sick so we stayed in. This game me a little long to get a nap and still finish up this months PtT for Lost Hemisphere. I am please with how she turned out especially seeing as I only decided to do her about 10 days ago. As you can see I decided on blonde with her. Here are the final photos. As with all minis there is definitely more I could do but seeing as I don't play circle and she was, for all intent and purposes, a practice model I am good with were she finished.




I have also been working on Gudrun for my "Family Reunion" Theme force. I have heard the call and I am having a hard time resisting it. I am really into this Borka theme and decided, despite already having the Troll coin, I am going to play Trolls again this Wednesday for our last Domination event and Borka and the "family" will be there. Despite Gudrun not being in the 25pt list I have been trying out some new stuff on him and I am liking the progression. The Borka theme will be sent to Gdaybloke over at LH for a Vox Populi submission as well.





you can see the red on the end of his staff is in an orange/red color. This is the mid tone for my red hair technique and I used this tassel as a test for Kaya. After laying it down on Gudrun I decided it was too bright for our girl and that is when I went with the blonde.

I have also been working on Greygore and the boys for my Borka theme. I have a min unit in the basement primed via airbrush and ready for paint. I don't see them getting worked on much prior to Wednesdays tourney but who knows what will happen if insomnia kicks in. I still need to assemble the last four for when I bump up to 35pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment