Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nov Paint the Target wip

Despite the weather being crappy out and perfect for sleep I woke up early today and was unable to get back to sleep. Instead of tossing and turning I just got up and did a little more work on my Nov PtT submission: pKaya. I was able to get her metals based and put the 1st aging wash on this am prior to laying down. When I got up I cleaned up the leather sections then washed the light leather and put the next wash down on my metals. I also cleaned up the cloak and based the rope sections. I know the traditional painter would be upset I am not working from inside out and have the skin completed already but whenever I do the skin 1st I always mess it up later. If time allows I will try and get the shading done on the darker leather prior to heading into work and maybe wash the ropes to give them some definition. So far she is shaping up nicely and moving fairly quickly. Next up after the leathers I will start on the skin and then I need to decide if she is going to be a red head or a blonde.




No comments:

Post a Comment