Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Photo backdrop

Well I have been tinkering with using a different backdrop for photographing my finished minis and finally got around to trying a few out. I took 3 pictures of a nearly finished Borka I started months ago (he is about 95%) done and posted them as a poll question on mu local boards to see what people think before I pick a final set up. Here they are.




I think I like the traditional blue fade best but also kind of like the dark grey. The wife likes the blue best. I don't know. I will be interested to see what the guys on the forums think. We had our next Domination event last evening with a really nice 14 person turn out. Really one hell of a turn out for a Wednesday night. I will have more about last nights even later when I can recall some of the lists better.

I am hoping to get my first Quarriors! game in later this evening as well and will give my initial take once I get a few games in.

No comments:

Post a Comment