Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Quarriors!

I picked up this new game today at our FLGS. One of our gaming buddies said playing it during downtime at the past Warmachine Weekend was the best part of the trip. Me being a sucker for new thing looked it up online and the aesthetics and description got me hook. I drove the boys down to the store to get them out of the house for a bit so my wife wouldn't go nuts (they had been up all night long).

I only got a chance to open the box and take a quick look so far but looking forward to giving it a go. I think I will try it out with a friend who wants to get into gaming but is afraid of the hobby aspects of table top. Being the OCD WM/H player I am I also had to make a purchase or two for my Blindwater army as well. I picked up a Thrullg and a Croak Hunter which now gives me at least one of every model available to the faction at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment