Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Can't Get Enough

OK so as I have mentioned I jumped on another kickstarter at the beginning of the month. Well I am totally hooked on the concept and previews they have been putting out. Today they had four updates with the final one being this guy:


This is a sidekick for currently locked Lawmen faction. This faction is going to have Wyatt Earp as a boss model and Doc Holliday as an underboss.....how freakin sweet is that? The also showed the two different bags that Battle foam is going to be producing for the game. They are doing a full size bag which is similar to my Hordes bag so I am not too interested but they are also doing a small skirmish size bag which I find really interesting. The kickstarter is about to unlock four exclusive women of the wild west which will be free for all backs so that will be cool. If you are interested or want to see more of the project swing by: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wildwestexodus/wild-west-exodus-sci-fi-western-miniatures-game

Well enough of my current crush and back to an old love. I will be heading out to Buffalo with a bunch of the guys for a 25pt random paired team tourney. While I am not usually a fan of these gimmicky type event I am looking forward to heading out and just having a good time and not being too serious. Since I am going to try and be let serious I decided to leave the trolls at home and go with my OG faction Khador. Here is the list I came up with for now:

The Butcher of Khardov (*6pts)
* Berserker (6pts)
* Sylys Wyshnalyrr, the Seeker (2pts)
Kayazy Assassins (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Kayazy Assassin Underboss (2pts)
Koldun Lord (2pts)
Rorsh & Brine (9pts)
Saxon Orrik (2pts)
I may drop the Kayazy as they are a pain to play against and swap in the winter guard rifle corp with Kovnik Joe. While the rifle corp can be nasty on the Butcher's feat turn they are not as hated as the Kayazy. I have some crazy shenanigans I want to try and pull of with this list...one of them being the get my berserker to blow up in their ranks and kill a bunch of stuff....channeling my z1g1 there :) OK it is 3am and I really need to grab a little more sleep before we hit the road for B'lo in the am.

No comments:

Post a Comment