Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Templecon Painting Rush

Quick list post before I get back to the painting table. I have been painting like crazy over the last few days trying to get ready for Templecon. I still have a bunch I want to try and get done but time is running out very quickly.

 I know looks kinda sketchy right? No worries just mixing up some of my trollblood basecoat

 OK I see what your are doing.

The final result. No mess, little waste, little effort just the way I like it. Just have to squirt it into the empty bottle.



Here are the minis I have been working on. I have made some significant progress and hope to have final pics soon. I have run into a SNAFU however as it seems I am all out of the ink I use to finish my bases. Seeing as no one sells it locally I am going to have to scramble. Wish me luck and updates soon.....I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment