Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Friday, February 24, 2012

'Scrum Week 6

After getting off to a good start then doing nothing for a few day I finished up the gobber leader today after work. All in all I am pleased with him. He isn't perfect but he is done. Here are a few shots of the little guy, then a pic with his teammate, and then a week 6 group shot.






If I can get the boys to sleep at a reasonable time (not looking good as they are downstairs running around like wild animals) I need to start week seven's mini as I need to get him done by the end of the weekend.

On another note I received a package in the mail today. In that package was the remainder of my last PP order.


I picked these up as part of the $1 back issue sale. After adding these issues to my collection I am only four issues away from having them all. The problem is I am missing issues 1, 3, 4, and 12 with issues 1-4 being pretty hard to find (from what I hear)

No comments:

Post a Comment