Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Buzz Kill

After dropping the boys off at pre-school this am I headed down to the FLGS to get my Hunters Grim....didn't have it :( While I was waiting for the guy at the store to see if they even got one I called the other FLGS and they didn't have one in either...uuugggghhhh! So frustrating. I even skipped going to bed so I could get my new hotness. Well I guess that is just how things have been going lately for me. I have been in a kinda funk lately and this isn't helping. I did get a couple minis assembled and primed the other day but more on them at a later time.

I was starting to put my unit of scattergunners together the other day and was reminded how much I hate assembly so I decided to alter my Grim2 list for the time being to minis I have and can get table ready soon. Here is what I am looking at now:

Hunters Grim (*4pts)
* Troll Impaler (5pts)
* Dire Troll Blitzer (9pts)
* Rok (11pts)
* Trollkin Runebearer (2pts)
Farrow Bone Grinders (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Sons of Bragg (6pts)
Trollkin Fennblades (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Trollkin Fennblade Officer & Drummer (2pts)
Trollkin Scattergunners (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
* Trollkin Scattergunner Officer & Drummer (2pts)
Alten Ashley, Monster Hunter (2pts)

The fenns took the place of the warders seeing as I have no idea when we will see them (could be a long time), I dropped the scattergunners to a min unit (should still have plenty of infantry clearing), and added on of my all time favorite minion solos Mr. Ashley (far strike target on feat turn so can still shoot crazy far). Well quick post but I haven't posted in a bit (part of the funk) and I wanted to vent a little. Hopefully y'all were able to get the new shinnies you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment