Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Quick and Dirty Re-paint (Pistol Wraith)

I have been relatively inactive painting lately due to play more golf then painting. I did watch a tutorial online the other day that got me thinking about my incorporeal models and I decided to try it out on one of my pistol wraith for my Cephalyx/Cryx armies.



I just need to do the base and I'm ready to call him done. The mini is much closer to what I wanted then my previous green version and was way easier. I really wish I'd have figured this out prior to painting my risen because I'd much rather have them looking like this guy. After completing this mini I am part tempted to paint up an entire Cryx for using this style and make a full on ghost army.

No comments:

Post a Comment