Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Templecon Painting Log Update #5

Same song as previous update.....progress nothing complete. This week the progress was even less significant due to the Thanksgiving holiday, travel, and starting my week of work two nights early. In theory the latter should allow me to be more productive on my week off seeing as I'll have an extra two days but again that's purely in theory. Well pretty much all I did was work on some dark steel as outlined in the Forces of Cephalyx PDF:

nine grunts where painted only photo'd one of each scupt

six thrall warriors were painted for Alexia2




Yup that's all folks. Thats that for this week. See you next week for a real update I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment