Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Templecon Painting Log Update #6

The song remains the same progress nothing completed. I've done some work on the galleon, restarted Ossrum, worked on Durgen, Drake, Damiano, and a few other things along the way. I decided no photos just gonna get back to work as the time is flying by. I have today and some of tomorrow to work. I am hoping to travel to Albany for an event on Saturday and my wife and I are taking the boys on the "Polar Express" train ride tomorrow night which is done out of a local train station.....if the boy are both health which has been nearly impossible to have both health at the same time since the weather has started to change. Enough babble back to the cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment