Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

PP's Unexpected Package

When I got home from y part time job today I had a package waiting for me. I received a shipping invoice from PP on April 1st but couldn't remember ordering anything so I kind of disregarded the email. I have also been so preoccupied with the flood in the basement and getting everything taken care of that I completely forgot about the email. Well when I picked up the package I was even more confused by the size of the box and the weight of the package.....I certainly didn't order this much from PP recently. Lets look at what we received shall we?

Completely forgot I pledged War Chest!


Coinage!









 
There you have it my little surprise from PP. OK off tot he store to play some trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment