Currently on the painting table

On the painting table: Batman Miniature Game!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Cephalyx

I has been a while since I have posted anything but I'm back and hopefully should get back to being a little more regular. While I haven't posted anything it doesn't mean I haven't been doing any hobby stuff. I have been focusing on my latest obsession mercenaries. This started back in June when Mickey scored me the Cephalyx bundle at Lock n Load. Then me being the obsessive compulsive person I am this bundle turned into mercs as a faction not just a side project. I have made some friendly wagers with some friends from the North (more on that later) and I have decided to put the Kriels down for the foreseeable future and focus on mercs until after Templecon at the earliest (except for Exigence release events). 












There is pretty much my cephalyx force minis a couple pistol wraiths and some rearranging of points. Well I'm off for a weekend tournament in Connecticut with my crew. It is a warmachine weekend qualifier but seeing as I am playing borrowed mercs and have only practiced one of the lists one time I don't expect much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment